For 2019, on top of the successful Tracer 700, Yamaha will introduce the new Tracer 700GT that comes with a high touring screen, ergonomic seating and colour-matched 20-litre side cases which together offer greater wind protection with increased touring comfort and improved functionality. With its higher standard specification, the Tracer 700GT builds on the strengths of the sporty and agile Tracer 700.
Offering enhanced touring potential, this new addition to Yamaha's successful Tracer range is one of the most versatile models in the class. Available in Phantom Blue, as well as Tech Black and a Nimbus Grey colour option that includes a red secondary colour.
Tracer 700GT key features
• Versatile, exciting and affordable
• The most accessible and affordable Sport Tourer
• Adjustable high windscreen offers increased wind and weather protection
• Stylish and well-padded comfort seat
• Colour matched 20-litre touring side cases
• Exciting sports performance with agile handling
• Long range 17-litre fuel tank
• Outstanding power to weight ratio
• Torque-rich 689cc, 2-cylinder, cross plane engine
• Compact and lightweight chassis