For 2019 the authentic and timeless style of the XSR Sport Heritage models is reinforced with a bold yet simple Garage Metal colour scheme inspired by the red/white bodywork that was made famous by Yamaha's GP-winning bikes in the 1970s.
Featuring a thick red horizontal stripe with a solid black outline over a deep aluminium silver body colour, this vintage design harks back to the era when Yamaha established itself the most exciting and innovative brand in the market - and the vintage theme is accentuated by the red stitching used in the seat.
With its high quality finish and timeless style, the new Garage Metal colour perfectly complements the unique character of the XSR900 and XSR700 by blending authenticity and modernity in equal measure.
Garage Metal XSR models will be available in Yamaha dealers from March 2019.
Sport Heritage model highlights
• 850cc, inline, 3-cylinder, 4-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC engine
• Torque-rich crossplane concept engine design
• Lightweight short-wheelbase aluminium chassis
• Traction Control System and D-MODE adjustable engine settings
• Born to customise
• 689cc, inline, 2-cylinder, 4-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC engine
• Crossplane-concept design for deep and powerful linear torque output
• Light, slim and compact chassis
• Dual 282mm wavy front discs
• Built for optimum riding enjoyment